Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Success

 Success. I chose this word because I feel as if I don’t succeed or strive to succeed in many things in my life. So hopefully through this new year I will remember my one word and stick to it and strive for success. In my life I will hope for success in the important aspects of my life, and through everything that I will do I will continue to head towards my goal. I believe this word will change my life by making me become a more positive person, and someone who doesn’t give up as easily as I used to. Also by changing some of the perspectives that I have towards things. Steps that I will take to live my word is by setting my word as the title to my alarm. Also by setting that word as my wallpaper, or background on my computer. I will hold myself accountable by making sure that I remind myself of my word day for day, and by not holding anyone else accountable for the reason why I forgot my word. Although, I will not put too much accountability into my word by, trying to have success in everything I do. Even so, that does not mean I will not put enough accountability in by not tryin to succeed in anything as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment